Have you ever felt stuck at a weight loss program without seeing much difference in your weighing scale, despite doing everything right? Then intermittent fasting is your savior. It will successfully support you to drop weight fast.
Fasting is one of the most effective weapons available to cut down fat and lose weight. Whether you want to switch from another weight loss program, want to aid your existing weight-loss plan, or need to speed up the process of slimming down, intermittent fasting can be your best bet in the game of losing weight. Fasting means avoiding to eat during a specified duration of time. Read on to know about how to fast, for how long, and what measures to take while fasting.
This is one of the most popular, effective and recommended type of intermittent fasting. The 16:8 method of means 16 hours of not eating and 8 hours of eating window. The 16 hours of non-eating period includes sleeping time as well, which is easier to do for a low-carb, high-fat diet. For example, fasting from 8 at night to 12 noon of the next day equals 16 hours of fasting. The only thing you will have to do, is trade breakfast for a cup of coffee or any other low-calorie, non-alcoholic drink, and eat lunch as the first meal of the day. This practice is effective and is also easy as you don’t need to count calories or keep any diet journal.
You have the leverage to do this 16:8 fast for as often as you like. You can either do it once a week, twice a week, on weekdays or every single day of the week. It will be more effectual if you do it often and match it up with Forskolin which is a herbal supplement to help you lose weight along with the fasts.
Drinking during Fast
You are allowed to drink during the fast and the absolutely endorsed drink is water. In fact, you are encouraged to drink more water while fasting as it helps in controlling hunger to a certain extent while hydrating the body and aiding in weight loss. Water is the preferred drink but you can also drink tea or coffee during fast, or any drink that has the lowest calorie count. it is also acceptable to sometimes add a little milk in your tea or coffee for flavor, but avoid sugar. It is also advisable to avoid all sorts of alcoholic drinks while fasting and when on any diet plan for losing weight.
Eating between Fasts
After your fasting time of 16 hours is over, or between your recurrent fasts, you can eat anything you want, but if your goal is to lose weight with consistency and promptness, then you can adopt a low-carb approach to eating. If you pick a low-carb, high-fat diet for your 8 hours of eating time, it will not only reduce your hunger, but will also make it easier for you to carry out the next consecutive fast. The combination of fasting with low-carb, high-fat diet you will easily burn lots of calories. You can also complement your fasting with Forskolin Fuel during the 8-hour eating period to support faster fat burning and timely weight loss.
Tips for Fasting
Fasting can surely turn out to be extremely beneficial in losing weight, but there are a few tips to help you start and go through the fasting program.
- Drink more water: Keeping yourself well hydrated will make it easy for you to get through the fasting periods. Usually 8 glasses of water are recommended in a day, but during the fast you should try to increase your water intake and drink 10 to 12 glasses in fasts.Top Forskolin Weight Loss
- Fast through the night: Try to start your fast in the evening or at night so that you can sleep for at least 8 hours and add up those hours in your fast.
- Think positively to stay motivated: You can rewire your thought process to think of fasting as a break from eating, to save time from one meal of the day, or whichever thought can have you thinking positively about the fast. It is the mindset that will help you go through the fast.
- Start fasting on a busy day: When starting with the first fast, you should choose a busy day instead of a leisure one. When you have a lot on your mind, you tend to think less often about food, contrary to days when you will be sitting around waiting to eat.
- Take the gap: If you continuously fast for 20 days, then take a gap of at least 5 to 10 days before starting to fast again. This will prove to be more effective in losing weight than continually fasting for months.